jeudi 16 janvier 2014

Thank you so much !

Hello, this is Jean Marais

I would like to thank you so much, people from the USA, for having had a look at my weblog. I must admit I'm a little confused, as this blog is intended to get some more audience for my local radio show, Le Bal Des Jean Biens, which you surely don't catch on your radio in the US, as D4B delivers its programs from Melle to Niort. But sure, D4B rules.

But, the fact is that you, beloved american people, are very interested in my bubbling. Google tells the story, have a look :


So, well, i'm very proud of getting your interest, crossing the atlantic ocean with my show. I hope you'll keep watching this blog, and I hope you'll love the podcasts as soon as they're uploaded.

Yes, with D4B, we can !

Love

JM

PS : this makes me think, well, one day, what about an english-speaking show ? Would you love it ? Please comment !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire